All families can access student information on Student Profile.
- students’ report card grades (this term and past)
- grades 3–8 state test scores and Regents scores
- daily and historic attendance
- scheduling information (ie: student’s current program)
- enrollment history
- student indicators from ATS (504, ENL, and IEP status, limited parent access info)
- parent/guardian contact information
- For all other records requests, please contact Eric Cuesta (email@example.com) in the Main Office.
School-Based Health Center (SBHC)
In addition to our counseling services at WHEELS, we also work collaboratively with the New York Presbyterian School-Based Health Center, located on the first floor. They are staffed by licensed professionals of New York Presbyterian Hospital and are open year-round. Physical health services include physical exams for school, camp, sports or work, screenings, immunizations, pregnancy testing, HIV testing, birth control, HPV vaccinations and health education. Additionally, psychologists provide mental health services to students through supportive counseling, treatment, and crisis intervention. Further, the SBHC offers COVID vaccines.